Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Braided Ponytails...and a new Model!!!

I am going to start off this post and tell you about this beautiful model we have here today!!! This is Lizzie. AKA Lizzie Bunny, Liza Loo, Liza Moo, Liza Loo Moo, Or if you want you can call her by her actual name....Eliza.


She just happens to be my oldest daughter's bestest friend. She lives 30 seconds away. They are always saying that they are sisters and not best friends. We love to have her over....and I LOVE TO DO HER HAIR!!!

Here is a beautiful picture of her standing on my front porch (after we did her hair).


First I started by making a large triangle shaped ponytail in the middle of her head.




Then I took the hair on the right side of the ponytail and pulled it covering the part.


Then I made that piece into a small ponytail next to the first one.

Next, I did the same thing on the left side of her head. Pulling it over to hide the part and making it into a small ponytail.



I skipped the step where I did the same thing with the hair underneath. So if you look closely at the picture there are 3 more ponytails underneath the first three. So there are a total of 6 ponytails.



Take the first 3 ponytails and start to braid them.
Continue braiding until you get to the next 3 ponytails.

At this point you want to add the left ponytail to the left strand of the braid, the middle ponytail to the middle strand of the braid, and the right ponytail to the right strand of the braid.


Continue braiding to the bottom and tie off with an elastic. Spray it with Hairspray. I am the queen of hairspray!!!



We only pulled the hair out of the elastic part way to give it a Spikey look. Then add whatever accessories you want to add.
And Voila! Thanks for being my model Lizzie!!! I'm sure we'll see you again soon.

No comments: